I am currently working in Welltok as a lead remote engineer in platform&infrastructure workstream. My team is responsible for an enterprise app that's helping companies to optimize the health of their employees. My team is also the owner of couple services and we're trying to maintain and improve our platform every day.
My main duties are:
- Helping everyone in the team to achieve team commitments
- Helping with filling up team backlog and refining stories
- Taking part in changing company release process and team organizations
- Actively taking part in the Scrum processes
- Working on companies main consumer and enterprise apps
- Onboarding new engineers and helping with the interviewing process
I worked in Cloud Horizon as senior JS developer on two awesome projects:
- Touchtunes Widgets - Touchtunes is the #1 Jukebox app and I was part of the team that created bunch of TV widgets for SmartTVs and helped them rewrite the whole logic to React and start to use module-based architecture
- Breethe - Breethe is a Meditation Guide web app with more than a 100.000 active users. Before I came to the company, it was using Angular and with my help, we were able to rewrite everything to React+Redux app that's much faster and optimized
I was one of the main guys who helped the company to move from Angular to React and taught the team how to use it and what are the best practices.
I worked in Clevertech as a Full-stack web developer mainly focused at front end JS and backend Node. Worked with Angular, React, Gulp, Less and lot of new and fancy stuff. I was part of the internal team and worked on projects that are used by all developers and management. Created some awesome micro-services, email system, git report system and improved testing coverage of systems. I’ve re-organized some important parts of applications and automated everyday tasks. I also assisted with other client projects.
Apps I worked on:
- Hiring platform CleverHire: https://hire.clevertech.biz/
- Platform for project/people management, CleverBrains: https://brains.clevertech.biz/
- Platform for time management, CleverTime: https://time.clevertech.biz/
- CleverMap: https://map.clevertech.biz/
Surefire web design
I've worked in SureFire web design team as a full-stack web developer. Our main apps were DeadlineFunnel, SurveyFunnel, AWProTools and my main project ReplayRobot. We used Laravel and lot of JS in the frontend. I have used Angular to implemented some nice interfaces and functionalities and make better user experience.
I have also worked directly with clients on a helpdesk or live message software. Helped 100+ clients to use our software and make best of them. Fixed thousands of bugs and was improving company environment every day!
Apps I worked on:
- DeadlineFunnel: https://deadlinefunnel.com/
- SurveyFunnel: https://surveyfunnel.io/
- AWProTools: https://awprotools.com/
- ReplayRobot: https://replayrobot.com/
From an early start of my career, I was working as independent contractors for international companies from USA, Canada, England, Germany, Australia… From early-stage startups to multinational companies, everyone found my work very useful. I was able to complete some of the most important features and apps, lead teams, improved app stabilities and test coverages.
Some apps I worked on:
- Airfy survey: http://survey.airfy.com/
- ReRaise Design: http://reraisedesign.com/
- Santco: http://www.santco.ca/
- Pastpin: https://www.pastpin.com/
- MassageASMR: http://www.massageasmr.com/
- SheepOfSteel: https://www.sheepofsteel.com/
- WorldOnWood: https://www.worldonwood.com/
- WebCom India: https://www.webcomindia.net/
- Kvizbox: http://www.kvizbox.com/